Breaking News
The Student News Site of Berlin High School

The Red 'n' Green

The Red 'n' Green

The Red 'n' Green

Staff Editorial: FFA Week appreciated by staff, students

The+Red+%E2%80%98n%E2%80%99+Green+commends+FFA+for+raising+awareness+during+FFA+week+and+giving+students+and+teachers+alike+fun+activities+to+participate+in.+
The Red ‘n’ Green commends FFA for raising awareness during FFA week and giving students and teachers alike fun activities to participate in.

FFA deserves praise for the festivities and celebrations planned during FFA week. They successfully raised awareness for the club and encouraged staff and students alike to celebrate and have fun with them for their important week. The club raised awareness for the importance of agricultural education and allowed students and staff to have fun with trivia, scavenger hunts, dress up days, and an assembly with an assortment of festivities.

Weeks like this encourage students and staff to have fun in school. It encourages a sense of community and pride when staff and students get together to participate in fun activities and events, and builds a sense of friendship unique in these sorts of events. It also allows for people to see what FFA is really like and about, and encourages students to join the club and realize the importance of agriculture. The Red ‘n’ Green praises the members of FFA for hosting this week of festivities and games and cannot wait to see what they come up with for future FFA weeks.