Breaking News
The Student News Site of Berlin High School

The Red 'n' Green

The Red 'n' Green

The Red 'n' Green

Staff Editorial: ‘Legally Blonde’ a huge success

The Red ‘n’ Green staff commend everyone that worked on “Legally Blonde” for their hard work 
and excellent performance.
The Red ‘n’ Green staff commend everyone that worked on “Legally Blonde” for their hard work and excellent performance.

BHS’s production of ‘Legally Blonde’ was excellent, and the musical team that worked on the production deserves recognition. BHS’ annual fall musical was held on Nov. 9-11. This year they performed “Legally Blonde”, a stark contrast to the last fall musical, “The Addams Family.” 

Abbe Lane, the new music teacher and musical director, did an excellent job directing her first musical. The musical is a wonderful opportunity for musically inclined students to do something they love and gain important musical experience. It also allows for these musically inclined students to get involved outside of the normal classroom. 

This experience is valuable for students that want to pursue a musical or acting career in the future. It is also valuable for students who want to go into directing or work with lights, as the musical offers opportunities for students to work these sorts of roles. It is also valuable for any student that participates, since it allows them to explore musical arts and allows them to have a creative outlet. 

The Red ‘n’ Green staff believe that the musical is an important and valuable part of the high school. The staff and students that worked on this year’s musical did an excellent job as well, especially with how they portrayed the characters and engaged the viewer during every scene.