Breaking News
The Student News Site of Berlin High School

The Red 'n' Green

The Red 'n' Green

The Red 'n' Green

What are you listening to?

Senior+Chaise+Falk+last+listened+to+%E2%80%9CBeen+On%E2%80%9D+by+G-Eazy%2C+and+enjoys+the+song+artist+because+of+his+relatable+background+and+message.++
Senior Chaise Falk last listened to “Been On” by G-Eazy, and enjoys the song artist because of his relatable background and message.

Listening to music is something everyone does. Maybe they are a metalhead that listens to rock, or someone that would rather enjoy country and pop. Everyone listens to music at some point during their day. The Red ‘n’ Green decided to take a deeper dive to see what people are listening to and in this installment we are featuring senior Chaise Falk.

Q: What are you listening to?

A: “Been On” by G-Eazy. 

Q: Why do you like this song?

A: I just like how it sounds, I relate to it.

Q: What is your favorite part of this song?

A: I like the first verse of the song, so the first half of it. I relate to the song, it gives me a boost of confidence. There was a point in my life where I didn’t have a lot of confidence. This song helped me gain some confidence and build that part of myself. 

Q: How long have you liked it?

A: Since around 2019.

Q: Where did you discover this song?

A: I was just messing around and listening to different music. I listened to a lot of music in 2019. I made playlists and started discovering different stuff.

Q: Do you listen to this artist often? Why?

A: I like G-Eazy’s background and where he comes from. I like how he makes his songs, they’re interesting, and I relate to his backstory.